- Is someone in your community spreading love and kindness? Tell us about it
We want to hear from you about the positive, uplifting people in your life who need to be celebrated.
Do you have a neighbor who is spreading kindness to your neighborhood? Maybe a friend who is making masks at home and donating them to hospitals? Any story about someone in your life who is doing something good is what we want to hear about.
- Did you master a new recipe in quarantine? Tell us about it!
Baking became huge during quarantine, with people making banana bread and cakes to trying some more challenging recipes, like for homemade bread and pies.
Where did you get the recipe? Did your family like it? Did you make it again? Do you have a new love for cooking and baking?
- Did you reunite with a loved one after months of quarantine?
Did you have an emotional get-together in your family that you captured with photos or videos? We want to hear about it!
- Did you master a new hobby during quarantine? Tell us all about it
Did you learn to play a new instrument, like the piano or guitar?
Did you learn how to knit or crochet?
Maybe you even decorated the front windows of your home with messages of hope and kindness for first responder workers.
Whatever it was that you mastered during quarantine, we want to hear about it.
- Have you completed a quarantine DIY home project? We want to see your results
If you took advantage of being home and did any kind of renovation at your home, we want to hear about it. Did you have to look up steps on how to do it before you started? Was it easier than you thought it was going to be? Did you feel a sense of accomplishment when you finished? Tell us all about it!